Use of this website is offered at no charge. All users of this website agree, accept, understand and consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions set forth in this “User Agreement” without modification of the Terms, Conditions, and Notices contained herein. By accessing this website A) you consent to be bound by each of its Terms and Conditions, B) you have read and understood this User Agreement; C) you agree to waive any and all claims arising out of your use of this website (whether foreseeable or unforeseeable) or the information contained therein or to any other websites this website is linked to; and (D) your waiver of the above-mentioned claims extends to the owner of this website Senator Service Corporation, its shareholders, affiliates and partly or wholly owned subsidiaries, and ONElimo™.com individual member companies publishing its pages on this website, as well as to all their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as “SENATOR” or “ONElimo™.com ” or “ONElimo™ network”)
1. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY
SENATOR makes no representations and/or warranties, either express or implied, and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, any representation and/or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of service or price information, or non-infringement of the website ONElimo™.com. Because of the nature of the information contained on this website, there may be inaccuracies, errors, and/or changes in the information and as a result you should not rely solely on this information, if not consult with the individual service/product providers offering their services/products on this website before making your decision on contracting a service or purchasing a product. Opinions and recommendations contained on this website (or any linked websites) are not necessarily those of or endorsed by SENATOR. You understand and agree that the opinions, recommendations and other information contained in (or any linked website) are not a substitute to consult with the individual service/product providers offering their services/products on this website. You further agree that you will hold SENATOR harmless from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of this website, or your inability to access or use this website, or the information provided, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found information on ONElimo™.com that was not true, obscene, offensive, or defamatory.
2. WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
3. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Any person making a reservation through the ONElimo™ network agrees, without exception, to the following General Terms and Conditions of Service:
A. Customer Quotes and Final Charges
• All our quotes to customer are a best estimate of the cost of service at the time of customer’s quote request, and are subject to availability and subject to change without notice until the final confirmation of booking.
• Final charges invoiced and charged to customer’s credit card may differ from the original confirmation of booking and are based on actual services provided at the time of the trip. In general but not limited to, the following charges may vary:
o Base rate
o Standard Driver Gratuity
o Extra non-cash Gratuity added for Driver by Customer
o Waiting time past grace period
o Stops and/or detours requested by customer
o Tolls and Tunnel fees
o Ferry charges
o Airport, Parking and Regulatory Fees
o Fuel Surcharge
o Cell Phone usage
o Network Administration Fee (NAF)
o Surcharges for Late PM/Early AM services, or services provided on Holidays
o Cancellation or No Show fees
o Certain additional fee for meals and/or overnight accommodations for the driver
o Applicable taxes
o Fluctuation of Exchange rates for services provided outside the U.S., because for all services provided outside the U.S., charges are calculated in local currency and billed in U.S. dollars to Customer Credit Card at the prevailing exchange rate of the date of final billing.
o Others not listed
B. Customer Payments
The following Credit Cards are accepted for payment:
• American Express
• Diners Club
• Discover Card
By making a reservation electronically through the ONElimo™ network Reservation System, Customer agrees and accepts that:
• All corresponding service charges based on these ONElimo™ network General Service Terms and Conditions can be made to Customer’s Credit Card without the need of customer’s signature.
• At the discretion of the ONElimo™ network, Customer’s Credit Card may be charged with a deposit up to the amount mentioned on the reservation prior to the actual service date. This deposit is only refundable in case a cancellation is received prior to the time limits for cancellations as outlined under Paragraph E.)
• In order to be valid, any payments made by Customer for services contracted and received must be made directly to the ONElimo™ network and not to driver or local service provider or any other third party.
C. Service Rates
• Most ONElimo™ network locations provide Sedan point-to-point rates to and from most major cities and airports. Some locations also offer point to point rates for other type of vehicles.
• Rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist may be billed at the prevailing hourly rate or mileage/kilometer rate or, a combination of mileage/kilometer plus an hourly rate. In some locations, billing starts from the time the vehicle leaves the garage facility until the time it returns to the facility, often with an hourly minimum.
• All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis, will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour. Minimum posted number of hours on your reservation represent only the minimum number of hours required for accepting your reservation. You will be charged for the actual hours of services provided, the hours of service reserved, or the minimum hours posted, whichever is larger.
D. Wait Time / Grace Periods / Extra Stops for Point to Point and Airport Arrival Reservations
• Additional wait time past the grace period will be charged at 5 minutes intervals at the prevailing hourly rate of the type of vehicle and location. Grace periods are 20-minutes for domestic and 45-minutes for reported international airport arrivals requiring Customs Clearance. ONElimo™ network local service providers monitor flight arrivals with Airlines, however errors on arrival time reporting by the Airline are at the expense of the customer. All other point to Point to point services receive a 10-minute grace period.
• Passenger requested stops, will be charged at the prevailing hourly rate of the type of vehicle and location, with a minimum of 15 minutes per stop.
E. Cancellation of Reservation
The minimum Cancellation Fee is US$ 20.00 for any type of cancellation.
In order to prevent additional charges, cancellations must be received in advance of the time limits for cancellations, which may vary from service location to location. If not otherwise stated, the following ONElimo™ network General Time limits for cancellations shall apply:
• For U.S. and Canadian locations: at least 24 hours before scheduled service pick-up time
• All other locations: at least 48 hours before scheduled service pick-up time
In case of any cancellations past the above time limits, Customer must:
1. Advise the ONElimo™ network at email@example.com indicating “Confirmation Code”.
2. In addition, Customer must contact local service provider listed on confirmation message of Customer reservation.
3. Please always retain your cancellation number.
Cancellations made past the above time limits, will be charged the full amount stated on Confirmation of Customer’s Reservation, plus all charges mentioned under paragraph A.), including additional wait time, if applicable.
F. No Show Fees
If you experience difficulty locating your chauffeur, and in order not to be considered a “No Show”, you must call the local telephone number listed on the confirmation message of your reservation.
Leaving your pick-up location without previously notifying the local service provider or, if Customer does not show at pickup location within 1 hour after scheduled pick up time, shall result in a “no-show” charge of the full trip cost plus all add-on charges mentioned under paragraph A.), including wait time, if applicable.
G. Holiday Surcharges
• A 25% U.S. holiday surcharge will be added to all services occurring on:
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
Holiday surcharges also may apply to other holidays in locations outside of the United States.
H. Changes to Vehicles and Services
ONElimo™ network shall try to accommodate customer requests for changes of service or vehicle made past the time limits of cancellations, however, if a change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation of service, customer shall be billed for the full value of the reserved service. In case of any requested service change, Customer must:
1. Advise the ONElimo™ network at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating requested changes and “Confirmation Code”.
2. In addition, Customer must contact local service provider listed on confirmation message of Customer reservation for all service changes with less than 24 hours before scheduled pick-up time for USA/Canada and 48 Hours for all other destinations.
Vehicle changes required due to the total count or size of passengers, or excessive luggage, are at the discretion of local service provider, in which case customers shall be liable for any additional charges. For safety reasons, all luggage has to be stowed in the trunk for sedans or stretch limousines, or reserved luggage space for SUV, vans or buses. No luggage is allowed inside passenger compartment. If a change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation of service, customer shall be billed for the full value of the reserved service.
Changes arranged through the driver are not valid and not accepted and Customer shall remain liable for the full value of the service contracted or provided, whichever is larger.
It is at the discretion of the ONElimo™ network provider, to exchange or upgrade a vehicle to accommodate a client’s reservation at no charge to the customer.
• Smoking, illegal drugs or weapons are not allowed in vehicles.
• Customer accepts to be liable and shall pay for any damages to vehicles, or any repair or cleaning charges due to excessive wear and tear, if caused by Customer or any of his guests.
• ONElimo™ network assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in vehicles or on any other premises.
• For all services provided to Customer, the ONElimo™ network acts as an agent only between Customer and actual service provider(s), therefore Customer agrees, that:
• ONElimo™ network acts only as agent for the customer in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the customers’ benefit, and on the express condition that ONElimo™ network, shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith. Customer further agrees, that if necessary and in all cases, service provider (s) who provided the service(s) is the only person and solely liable for any claims arising from and providing services under these General Service Terms and Conditions.
• If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the service provided by ONElimo™ network service provider, or are questioning any items on your bill, you must submit your complain or billing questions in writing to email@example.com not later than 7 (seven) days after completion of service. Please always indicate ONELIMO Reservation # indicated on your Confirmation Sheet.
• These ONElimo™ network General Service Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
4. WEBSITE CHANGES
SENATOR reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of access to and the use of ONElimo™.com as well as its content, partially or in whole, at any time.
5. TRADE AND SERVICE MARK NOTICE
The marks and designs of ONElimo™ are the exclusive property of Senator Service Corporation and may not be used without the written consent of Senator Service Corporation.
6. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Senator Service Corporation holds the sole and exclusive copyright to all works of authorship contained in ONElimo™.com, including, but not limited to, all design, text and images contained therein, which may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without SENATOR’S prior written consent except to the extent that such use constitutes “fair use” under the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107), as amended, and except for one temporary copy in a single computer’s memory and one unaltered permanent copy to be used by the viewer for personal and non-commercial use only, with a copy of this page which contains the entire Agreement on use, disclaimers, trademark and service mark as well as copyright notices.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ONElimo™.com may provide links to other websites that are not under the control of SENATOR. Any website that has an address (or URL) that does not contain “http://www.onelimo™.com”, “https://www.onelimo™.com”, “http://onelimo™.com”, or “https://onelimo™.com” is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as a warranty or representation from SENATOR of any type of information regarding the linked website or the information contained in the linked website. Further, SENATOR is not responsible for the content found on other websites. The links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the other websites or any association with the operators of the websites by SENATOR.
8. LINKING TO ONElimo.com
You may provide a hypertext link to ONElimo™.com on another website only upon previous request and the following terms and conditions: (a) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the ONElimo™ name and/or marks, authorship, content and design, (b) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that another entity than SENATOR is sponsoring or associated with ONElimo™.com and (c) SENATOR reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This User Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, USA. By accessing and using ONElimo™.com, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Harris County, State of Texas, USA for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of ONElimo™.com. The use of ONElimo™.com is prohibited in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
10. INVALID PROVISIONS
If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this User Agreement shall continue in effect. This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SENATOR with respect to ONElimo™.com (as well as the links to other websites) and it supersedes all prior agreements, if any existing, between you and SENATOR in connection with ONElimo™.com. Furthermore, a printed version in any form or shape of this User Agreement including in electronic form from SENATOR shall be admissible in a judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this User Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records were originally prepared and executed.
User information and site activity data is collected by Senator Service Corporation and/or ONElimo™.com Local Service Providers throughout the Web site. This information is used to gather data for your reservation of service and to improve our site, site content and display.
ONElimo.com Local Service Provider Pages
Information required for the reservation, purchase and delivery of products/services, to allow ONElimo™.com and /or Local Service Providers to contact customers when necessary, to tailor the user experience, and to protect from fraud are collected during the registration process. Names, pick-up and drop-off addresses, credit card information, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, airline travel details, are among the information collected. Users may be contacted by telephone, fax, mail, or electronic mail if additional information is required to complete a reservation or transaction. Users may be notified by telephone, fax, or e-mail of service changes. Cookies may be used to hold user preference information, and to enhance site security and maintain state during a transaction.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Senator Service Corporation and /or ONElimo™.com Local Service Providers will not sell, license and/or redistribute any information received through this site to other third parties. Senator Service Corporation may conduct from time to time surveys in order to improve or enhance services, in which case your participation is optional and unless otherwise stated anonymous.